Some frequently asked questions
Here you can find a selection of questions about renting a mobile home.
Select the question to see the answer. If you do not find the question, sent us an e-mail.
Questions about planning your trip
- Campervan (group A) – Very compact, to be occupied by 2 persons. Ideal for campervan lovers who want to make long distance trips.
- Compact (Group B / C / D / E) – These motorhomes have full size beds in the front and / or back and are ideal vehicles for couples and families.
- Overcab (Group F, G, H) – Suited for large families of 6 persons.
The price includes:
- Unlimited mileage from 7 days
- All risk insurance with a 700 Euro excess
- 24 hour road assistance
- Arag assistance
- Maintenance (oil, filters, etc.)
- Use of manual in English and campsite guide in English
Booking is easy. You only have to follow these steps:
- Choose the model you like
- Select Reservations fill in the form and send it to us
- Within 24 hours (during working days) you will receive the confirmation of availability and the quotation
- Alter you have received the quotation you can make the final booking. The payment of the deposit can be done online by creditcard or by bank transfer
We will give you full information about the use of the motorhome before you leave.
For the north of Spain and Portugal we recommend spring, summer and autumn. For Morocco spring and autumn.
For more information, please ask us!
The best part of a mobile home, you decide when you go and where you. Did you have some nice experiences along the way, please let us know.
During the trip – questions
You can hire a GPS from us. If you have your own device with European maps, you can use this.