Some frequently asked questions
Here you can find a selection of questions about renting a mobile home.
Select the question to see the answer. If you do not find the question, sent us an e-mail.
Questions about planning your trip
- Campervan (group A) – Very compact, to be occupied by 2 persons. Ideal for campervan lovers who want to make long distance trips.
- Compact (Group B / C / D / E) – These motorhomes have full size beds in the front and / or back and are ideal vehicles for couples and families.
- Overcab (Group F, G, H) – Suited for large families of 6 persons.
The price includes:
- Unlimited mileage from 7 days
- All risk insurance with a 700 Euro excess
- 24 hour road assistance
- Arag assistance
- Maintenance (oil, filters, etc.)
- Use of manual in English and campsite guide in English
You can reserve your motorhome in a few simple steps:
- Choose the model you most like.
- Once you have found your ideal motorhome fill in the reservation request form. Please note this is not a booking yet.
- After receiving your request we will send you a no obligation all-in offer and confirm availability.
- Now you can make the reservation by sending us an email, by whatsapp of by calling us. We will block the vehicle for you so the vehicle cannot be reserved by someone else.
- You can arrange the deposit after this by bank, Visa or MasterCard.
- After receiving the deposit we will send you the booking confirmation.
We will give you full information about the use of the motorhome before you leave.
For the north of Spain and Portugal we recommend spring, summer and autumn. For Morocco spring and autumn.
For more information, please ask us!
The best part of a mobile home, you decide when you go and where you. Did you have some nice experiences along the way, please let us know.
During the trip – questions
You can hire a GPS from us. If you have your own device with European maps, you can use this.